Rates and Insurances
The fee schedule for a 50-60 minute session is dependent on your provider and service. Please check with your individual insurance policy to make sure the therapist you would like to see is in-network for you, and/or if you have any out-of-network benefits.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible, and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- UPMC Commercial Plans
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
Your payment is due at the time of service. Any outstanding balances will be automatically processed after 10 days of non-payment. You are responsible for providing the clinician with up to date billing information such as name, address, credit card, or policy changes.
Please visit No Surprises Act to learn more about your right to be protected from surprise medical bills.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, or you have not notified your provider at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $100 missed session fee.