Join our team!
If you are a therapist with a passion for helping clients improve their everyday lives and personal relationships, and you have at least four years of experience (preferably licensure) in evidence-based practices, we want you to join our team. We are a diverse group of therapists spanning many races, ages, abilities, genders, sexual orientations, and experiences.
Awareness & Wellness Center (AWC) offers:
- An established practice with friendly, supportive colleagues
- A steady stream of new clients
- Credentialing with most insurance companies
- Billing services
- Case consultation and support
- A flexible schedule that can include a part-time or full-time caseload
- Administrative support
- A comfortable, furnished office space
Awareness & Wellness Center (AWC) welcomes clinicians who are:
- Licensed to practice in the state of Pennsylvania, preferably
- Committed to evidence-based practice
- Interested in working with adults, adolescents, children, or families in an outpatient setting.
- Comfortable working with a variety of clients and mental health issues
- Willing to work as an independent contractor
Carlos Golfetto, Ph.D.
Certified EMDR Therapist
Certified Sex Therapist